Summary and Sugesstions


There is some objectivies of this practicum, to enable pre-service student teachers to develop their teaching skills and pendagogy, to encourage the pre-service student teachers to practices their English skills, to allow the pre-service student teachers to gain a broader regional and world view, and to expose future teachers to diverse teaching and learning situation and opportunities, and the value of flexibility. In this program, I implemented it according to the procedures that have been made by SEAMEO. teach in the class and evaluation. In the first week I observed several classes that I would teach later. Then, the second week I made a lesson plan for learning that I will do. Third and fourth week, I teach in the class and evaluation.

After taking this program, I got a lot of benefits and experiences. By participating in this program, my teaching skills has improved. Here I am trained to become a good teacher in the future. I am required to be able to carry out my duties as a teacher who is good in any situation and condition. I also got an increase in my English skills.  In participacing this program, the challenge that I faced was in terms of adjustment and independence. I have to be able to adjust to the new environment, culture and language. Besides, because I am a muslim, its hard for me to find halal food,. Cause the majority of thai people are Buddhists, so only a few provide halal food.

I really glad to be a participant of seateacher. This is a great and useful program. This program can create good teachers in the future. Thus the existing education will be better and the educational goals can be achieved well.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA TEACHER

Teaching Practice